Tuesday, May 4, 2010

No clothes for a year!


Yes, tis true. I have given up buying clothes, shoes, and accessories for a whole year. To some that might sound like a piece of cake. To others it might sound impossible. I have held my promise for 4 months and I am here to tell you it is not impossible. Hard, yes, but not impossible. There are several reasons for this decision. One reason is to practice self-control. Another is that I have enough clothes, shoes, and accessories to clothe an orphanage. The main reason, however, is that I am trying to become less materialistic. I think it is working. I highly recommend it.

P.S. It helps to have a really cool sister and awesome roommate who give you a little black dress with gold owls on it for your birthday. Thanks Lara and Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment